Small Businesses are most vulnerable!
- 10% of adult full-time workers are current users of illicit drugs
- Employees in companies with fewer than 25 employees are
twice as likely to use illicit drugs
- Substance abusers are 2.5 times more likely to be absent
eight or more days a year.
- Substance abusers are 1/3 less productive
We make the process EASY for you:
- Consultation to explain the process
- We write the policies, letters, and forms for you
- You receive a printed copy with labels explaining the purpose of each document
- You receive a CD-ROM with the documents to print on your letterhead
- We provide a monthly training newsletter for your employees
- We provide step-by-step instructions for the entire process
- We are a resource throughout the year
- We remind you to renew every year!
What will it cost?
1st Year Georgia Certification - $350
Georgia Renewals - $225
If your annual premium in Georgia is $4,333 or more, then you'll cover
the cost of the fee and still save money!
We recommend using a local lab for drug testing rather than in-house tests.
Fees usually vary between $20 - $40 per test depending on the locality
and other factors.
Expectations of Your Business
- Train your employees - we make this easy!
- Limited Drug Testing - You do NOT have to test your entire workforce
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Random Testing is optional in many states
Articles of Interest
Yes, we are committed to meeting the standards of the Georgia Drugfree Workplace Program and would like certification!
Have questions about our program? Feel free to call us toll-free at 800-353-3032.